[at-l] Chocolate logic

This is a special for the chocolate lovers out there.
It may be a little late as a birthday present, but I
think it'll do nicely as justification for at least one
"birthday overindulgence".  It's even trail-related
since 'most' of us eat chocolate on the trail, even if
nowhere else.

Chew quietly,
Jim