Women... was Re: [at-l] Possible Virus?

--- Snodrog5@aol.com wrote:
> From:    landis@epix.net (Steve Landis)
> Steve - sitting in front of a fire, glass of wine, listening
> to Diana Krall, snapping my fingers, while I check the list
mail.... snap...snap...snap...snap...

> Oh yeah, Steve! Krall's new "The Look of Love" is a great
> followup to her "When I look in your eyes" CD! If only she
backpacked...
> ::manly sigh:::
> TJ
### Ohhhh, my manly brothers...., and if she learned guitar and
got a scratch in her throat, she'd have to change her name to
Susan Tedeschi..... sheeesh, and me a particular fan of
blonds...
Such dilemmas to suffer.

Sloetoe
(wanting to crack a domestic beerage at the thought...)