[at-l] PaRuck Info

OK kiddies, put this in your saved file for future reference <g>

Pa Ruck is on and will be the 3rd weed end of Jan.  That's right isn't it ?

Friday, folks arrive, starting around 2:00ish.
Nothing formal is on the agenda for Friday except the
Welcome '02 Ruckster's Welcome Freebee Pasta Diner,
brought to you, courstesy of the '01 Rucksters.

We will need breads and salad fixin's as well as a couple people
who can boil water and stir sauce or ready salads for this.
Deserts are always received with a grin.

There will be slides after supper

This year, Saturday breakfast and lunch is your gig.  There is
a fully equipped kitchen.

THERE ARE NO, REPEAT NADA, NYET eateries within 15 miles,
so bring your own grub.

Lots of stuff happens Saturday, lots of gear stuff, and planning stuff
and Q&A's and stuff like that <g>.  There will be a schedule next month.

Saturday night is the pot luck supper.  I'll start bugging ya'll with food
lists
next month.  Campers are, of course,  Rucksters and invited to bring
something and join us.  As you are considering your contribution, think
crock pot ...not oven.  There is one large oven but there is only one rack
in the oven so unless someone volunteers another rack rig, the oven
capacity is cut in half.  Any tinkerers in the house?  I can provide specs...

There will be slides served after supper.

Sunday morning, we are again treated to Doc Gary aka Bearbag '00's blueberry
pancakes.  come one ....come all ....come early or go hungry.

People start leaving in the AM and the exodus last thru the day with,
usually a couple
people staying the night till Mon AM.

Anyone hiking into the Pa Ruck should contact me for shuttle arrangements.

Any questions?