[at-l] Southern RUCKformation

Whew, glad to see they'll be a crowd. I think we'll be lodging if
possible.

Corrected list: Add or remove self as needed.

Sunny from SC Rob & Marcy Theresa Ron/High Anxiety Clyde Dodge and
nephew Steve David Addleton Pittsburgh said he might come, was asking
for info Jan L. Linda Benshop and hubby Jan (Russ, you out there? We can
have a Springer crew reunion) OB and Missus OB Hopeful/ Lamar Powell and
wife Diana Lee Joe (I think) I haven't heard them say but Sly, Pog and
Dee are in the neighborhood. I know there is another woman or two from
down Georgia way - maybe Linda B knows. Who else?
--
    Jan Leitschuh Sporthorses Ltd.

http://www.mindspring.com/~janl2http://www.mindspring.com/~janl2

E-mail: mailto:janl2@mindspring.commailto:janl2@mindspring.com