[at-l] Southern RUCKformation

The past month has been a bit hectic around here. I am behind on GARUCK
info and medical records and other high priority items. As I
understand, at least one group plans for a cabin near the top, while I
have booked a room in the Lodge (hopefully my honey will forgive me and
come up again to meet other hikers).

I hope to get something together on this. Either the tree goes up
tonight, or the GARUCK stuff.

Bill...