[at-l] Possible Virus?

AOL isn't safe from virus/Trojan horse attack. AOL and McAfee offer an anti
virus tool (free 30 day demo) that uses DAT file updates to keep you current.
Go to Keyword VIRUS for all kinds of cool info.
Almost all viruses are Windoze based, but using the AOL mail program keeps
most users safe, especially if they don't open attached files.
I just retired from Bell Labs, where we used a homemade filter that stripped
every incoming and internal email. (It also snooped at every file transfer.)
The common figure used was 1% of all emails had something funny going on. The
most interesting funny business was a file sniffer that tried to find files
on your hard drive containing a certain word and then tried to stealth email
that file out to a  third user! Industrial E-espionage.
be careful out there, my friends
TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html