FW: [at-l] Possible Virus?

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Kramer [mailto:jbkramer@afn.org]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 17:17
To: 'RoksnRoots@aol.com'
Subject: RE: [at-l] Possible Virus?

Sounds like W32.Badtrans to me, it alters the return address on infected
mail. Now for the bad news, you can get Badtrans without openning the
attachment so you better run an up to date antivirus program on your
system ASAP. There has just been a flood of virus, worms and trojans
lately. I am getting 4 to 8 trojan attacks a week over the last few
months and have been getting up to 10 or more Badtrans infected mails a
day. You really need to run a personal firewall and antivirus, try
www.grc.org steve gibson has a link to a free firewall.

Bryan