[at-l] Possible Virus?

   I have received several attachment e-mails with bait questions about ATML
from ATL recently. I don't ever open any attached e-mails from strangers, so
I don't know what was in them. What makes me suspicious is both times I sent
a reply telling them so and got a mailer-demon response saying no such
address existed. So, I assume this was a trojan horse virus intended for me.
I know very little about this sort of thing, so I can only speculate,
however, I assume the bait questions were deliberate and not from an
automatic virus address 'raid and send'. Therefore, I assume it was
intentional and aimed. Or was it a real e-mail?

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---