[at-l] Re: Animals at night

>Feelix?

>Leslie Booher wrote:

> > Yes, I met (Jean Deeds) at a hiking meeting when we still lived in IN. Felix was

> > blown away by her, but I think it was more her figure than anything. She's

> > very thin with big parts, if you know what I mean.
anklebear

>I think you underestimate out resident WordMeister.

> I think he was taken by her MIND, s'what I think...

I met Jan. I liked her a great deal. Our relationship was torrid, but quick. As many fires with intense heat, it is short-lived heat. I'm not sure that I can comment on some of her parts being big. I just liked her...and, still do. (ummm, and, I was kiddin' about that 'heat' and 'short-lived' stuff.)  Now, I also met Jan Light shoes...that relationship was even more torrid and more shorter-lived.

http://explorer.msn.com

text/html (html body -- converted)
---