[at-l] Birthin' Daze

Hey...i am old...i have travelled many miles...

my memory works...a little.  I remember enuff to know that today is someone's birthday. I remember enuff to know it is one of two people. I know the date of the birth of the person of these two whose birthday isn't today. So, I shall wish the two of them a Happy Birthday like this..."May your birthday be filled with Sousa-like marches, and Chocolate from the new village...Escanaba!!!"