[at-l] Another review for 2for 2 Tent

Moose; thanks, I've looked at the 2R. They seemed designed for less
humid conditions. Definitly not the description of GA in the summer, or
FL anytime. Have you used it in 85+ deg/ 80% humidity? I might have to
rethink if it's worked OK in those conditions.

Red; My impression from John/Ron is that this is a new design, not
pictured on the website. I could be confused on that. The pictured one
looks to use 4 hiking poles, Ron mentions using 2.

On a related note, I might order the new Hennessy Safari and try it
out for two.

Thanks for the advice

-Rob