[at-l] Plan B - the rest of the story

My shoulder STILL hurts from the fall I took on Slickrock Creek a few months
ago. Of course, going upside down with a forty pound pack in the middle of a
slippery rock strewn creek DOES tend to mess up things when you hit...the
doctor said I just bruised the bursa, I didn't mess up the rotator cuff, but
dang it hurts.

As for the description of Slickrock and comparing it to the PCT...well, the
heights aren't really the same, but I think all in all, the PCT is easier!

Lee I Joe