[at-l] Maps & Marriage

"Rich, Timothy D." <TRich@FDIC.gov> wrote:
> Greetings,
Curtis, regarding your matrimonial murmurings, I must decline.  You see, I'm
from Alabama, and if we're not already related I don't see why we'd want to
jump the broom.

Ohmygod! Rich from Alabama, why didn't this click before?  The Richs on my mother's side of the family.  They moved from Kentucky down to Alabama way back in ought 6 - the last century.  Could it possibly be...we're kissing cousins?  If I can work this out are we back on?  Where in Alabama are you?

Besides, with you being in prison and Weary wanting you in
the liberal cell, I'm already spending enough time visiting incarcerated
relatives and Felix.

It's hard to be Southern sometimes ain't it?

>You ARE WingFelix, aren't you?

I was kind of hoping you wanted me to just be me.

Take Care,

Tim (of the non-forking family tree)

Naw, now brother Tim, that scripture is "And the Lord saith, 'Go fork.'", not 'Go forth.'

Coitus Balls