[at-l] Dogs - was - Going solo ( long - delete at will )

Anderson, Paula_(MD) wrote:

> I had thought of that and had something for her.  My problem was in
> forgetting to introduce her to her half-zrest pad before hand and she
> decided she liked my thermarest & fluffy down bag much better than the
> z-rest portion covered in fleece.  cant blame her - side by side its a sorry
> comparison!

I didn't mean to imply that my dog doesn't still get the better bed.
I bring the foam pad for her, but she much prefers the thermarest.  I'm
thinking of duct taping the thermarest the evil genius destroyed to see
if it can be returned to habitable use for the pooch.

-amy in maryland