[at-l] "Jingle _ _ _ _, Jingle _ _ _ _!"

NOOO, Not Jingle Bells!
"Jingle Keys, Jingle Keys, Jingle all the way!!!"

We OFFICIALLY closed on the house in Erwin at 7:00pm
last night! I have keys!!
MISS JANETS HOUSE-A HIKER BUNK&BREAKFAST OPENS SOON

Thank you all for your encouragement, good wishes and
prayers... We can now start moving in, decorating for
Christmas, and getting ready for those early North
Bound Thru-Hikers!

Free accommodations throughout December when you come
equipped with pick up trucks, paint, hammers, lumber,
bed linens, old CDs, VHS tapes, books, electronics,
toiletries,  etc... :) !!!

Seriously... If you have items to sell that you think
would be great to have for hikers, please email me OFF
of the list.  www.themissjanet@yahoo.com
I LOVE a RUMMAGE SALE!

If anyone has advice, thoughts or opinions, about how
I should set up and operate my B&B and shuttle
services, to best serve the AT and the hiking
community...  please email me!  Your input matters!

Miss Janet