[at-l] Welp!!!

>It seems we are not destined to be on these hiking lists at the same time. I recall you from that other List (the no one talks about by name because someone might figure out the one we're talking about) for about 15 minutes way back in '98. I enjoyed your posts and then POOF!, just like that, POOF! you were gone. Just as I'm getting on this list, you're leaving again. You must be a man. Fleece Navy Dad to you and I hope the 1st of January is just as much fun for you as the 31st of December.

I remember thinking, "Hey, if this guy is going to be on this list, I'm gonna go thru-hike." Then, when I got done, Wingfoot, moderator of the ATML and of the website where 'thru-hikers came first', told me that you were still on the list. so, I opted to become a street performer in Abilene, TX.
>PS. Don't have a dog. Will a cat do? Where ever the box is, right? His first name is Claude. OUCH!

You're asking a guy named "Felix" if a cat will do?  Like asking O.J. if he wants...well, ANYTHING...

http://explorer.msn.com

text/html (html body -- converted)
---