Segway, was [at-l] Ginger!! Thanks I'll walk.

> Ya’know, just as the interest in hiking, biking, and walking gets folks
> outdoors; we see a way to avoid it all.  Granted G. isn’t meant to do what
> we do in boots (or whatever) but when the press release showed the vexed
> walker being passed by the nattily dressed Ginger rider, it hit kinda close
> to home.  I have never seen a group of folks who walk as fast or as far as
> backpackers and frankly, I never thought walking needed fixing, except for
> the physically challenged.
>
> We’ve all seen every other form of transportation out on the trail.  I
> wonder if we’ll see one of these?
>
> Tim from PA

	That was one of my first thoughts as well.

	I think they are going to prove to be quite useful in certain
situations, assuming they perform as advertised, but I expect we'll be
safe for a time, until enough folks see them in action.

	Ron
--

yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com