[at-l] hiker hell

In a message dated 12/6/01 1:56:17 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
hudsom@us.ibm.com writes:

> Okay Red (aka 'Mistress of the Archives'), he left off the seventh circle
> of hiker hell. What did it turn out to be???

Strangely enough I didn't run across there - but then again, about the time I
found this one, I actually had to do something productive so I didn't do much
reading after that.  I'm sure I'll be back to it later :)

Red

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---