[at-l] Three Mile (On-List, Off-Topic)

LOL I don't need wireing or a bulb, I glow in the dark.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: RoksnRoots@aol.com=20
  To: chaynes@megalink.net=20
  Cc: AT-L@backcountry.net=20
  Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 12:54 PM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] Three Mile (On-List, Off-Topic)

  In a message dated 12/6/01 12:24:40 PM Eastern Standard Time, =
chaynes@megalink.net writes:=20

    I don't do the NUC thing anymore, I miss the money, though it wasn't =
enough=20
    to be worth the hassle. Now I'm "over qualified, under educated, and =

    unemployed", and don't have to worry about work interrupting =
vacations=20
    anymore.=20

      ***  Cliff, maybe if you wired it right you could run a pen light =
off yourself...=20

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---