[at-l] archives

Every now and then, I go back in the archives to before Mom died, because
it's nice to read her words like that.  Then, when I'm done with that, I just
start picking out posts that sound interesting.  (yes, I'm still looking for
a job <g>)  Many of them bring a smile to my face.  Especially the ones
posted just after an event like Trail Days or The Gathering.  So today, I
opened this one, remembering that it was funny.  I don't know if Rambleon is
still on the list - I suspect not - but his intepretation of Dante for hikers
had me rolling. (this came after a long thread about quotes.)  I'm sure it
will bring a smile to your face also :)

http://www.backcountry.net/arch/at/9812/msg00138.html

multipart/alternative
  text/html