FW: [at-l] dirty question

The best way I've found to avoid ruining your clothes while caving is to
not wear any.  Nude spelunking.  Only for the elite.

ATnavi@aol.com@mailman.backcountry.net on 12/06/2001 07:36:06 AM

Sent by:  at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net

To:   <at-l@backcountry.net>
cc:
Subject:  Re: FW: [at-l] dirty question

I'll admit it...the dirtiest (not the stinkiest) I've gotten has been
caving. Rockhounding is a close second, but nothing beats crawling through
slimy mudholes underground to trash your clothes permanently. Luckily I was
warned beforehand, and purchased a plastic shower curtain to cover the
front seat of my car, lest the mud-drenched clothes trash the car as well.
I don't think the orange mud ever washed out of those clothes.

Cheers, Navigator