FW: [at-l] dirty question

I'll admit it...the dirtiest (not the stinkiest) I've gotten has been caving. Rockhounding is a close second, but nothing beats crawling through slimy mudholes underground to trash your clothes permanently. Luckily I was warned beforehand, and purchased a plastic shower curtain to cover the front seat of my car, lest the mud-drenched clothes trash the car as well. I don't think the orange mud ever washed out of those clothes.

Cheers, Navigator