[at-l] More Boring Talk (Fainthearted-Delete)

In a message dated 12/5/01 4:36:12 PM Eastern Standard Time, Snodrog5@aol.com
writes:

  *** Snodrog with his inimitable lack of sense of self-embarrassment writes:

> Now that you no longer have WF's butt up which to stick your head,
> please take the time to clean the chit out of your ears.

***  1) This is a clear List violation for which I'm sure I'd be condemned
and you won't (unless others have stopped bothering -which I suspect)  2)
It's just patently vulgar and on a level beneath which my posts were
sincerely made.  3) It's undeservedly offensive and crude (usually the last
resort of those having nothing to offer).  4)  I earnestly possessed most of
the thoughts I posted before I ever knew WF.  5)  Your classless response is
a clear representation of your inadequacy to the point, and I suppose is your
offering in substitution...

> RR- "Snodrog seems to feel free to both label people as trolls while
> offering
> only one line shots himself -minus any substantial Trail topic..."

   ***   As is done again here. Any posts I made were respectful submissions
whether answered on list or not...

> me- Trolls label themselves by the manner in which they post.

     ***   Yes, I believe that was my point. I made a few comments on matters
and Snodrog's random, mean-spirited response was: "and nobody nibbled at any
of RnR's trolls". That seems preemptively hostile and completely unrelated to
the issue at hand. I believe the only rule in here was to remain on topic and
respect list members -neither of which Snodrog has managed. I honestly submit
a few thoughts I deem Trail/ATL related in order to provoke some kind of
meaningful debate or reaction when I post. Snodrog appears to feel free to
both break the site rules and flaunt a flagrant personal attack. I feel
offended by that.

<one line, FWIW

> me again, addressing the "minus any substantial Trail topic..."- RR, you
> have
> never posted much beyond your constant whine of 'you people don't love WF,
> therefore you don't love the Trail, and it's your fault TP failed.' If you
> ever cough up a substantial Trail topic I'd fall off my chair.

   *** I believe some have responded to one or two of my posts, though they
certainly weren't of the profound nature you offer. The WF "tradition"
conversation was over a long time ago. You should probably think of something
new to assault me with unprovokedly. Or even better, catch up on some of the
current topics. Me myself, I look forward to meaningful Trail talk by a group
of Trail interested people to engage in a better level of AT/world insight.

> Pardon the on-list spank of RR, I've forbid his private emails to me.

  ***  And I also owe an apology for taking you as a serious person...

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---