[at-l] A.N.W.R. VOTE

> > Would you prefer that the question of whether to drill be
> > merely a political contest between special interests? :)

> Hate to break the news M,
> but it *is* a political contest between special interests.

Yes, yes, I know. But why are folks expressing disapproval at
the thought of every resident in Alaska having an immediate,
direct stake in the outcome? Doesn't that sort of thing make
democracy work better? :)

Sly's "welfare for Republicans" crack was balls on, though
perhaps not in the way he intended. Hint: What is the purpose
of welfare spending?
man, I hate quizes, MF...
Feed the hungry?
House the homeless?
Help those unable to help themselves?
This would be easier if it was multiple choice!
...'make Democracy work better'?
Too bad we don't live in a democracy, eh?
TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---