[at-l] Afghanistan was... A.N.W.R. VOTE

In a message dated 12/5/2001 10:09:12 AM Eastern Standard Time, Rcli3@aol.com
writes:

> You were joking but I find myself looking at the mountains in the background
> of news reports and thinking "It sure would be neat to hike there if they
> weren't shooting at ya."

Who was kidding?

I may HAVE to go back there.  Either that, or work the rest of my life!  It's
the least expensive place I've ever visited and the quality of life isn't so
bad as long as you have a few dollars in your pocket.

It's cheaper (and easier) than thru-hiking, which is all my social security
will probably allow.

Mr. Bob (my afghan name as a 19 year old)

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---