[at-l] Hello again...

Hi All!

This is Terry Norton signing on again to the list after finishing my
resocialization after my SOBO hike this year.

I had a wonderful MEGA hike this year --- the same great people but much
better weather than on my 1998 NOBO El'Nino hike.  I had only 14 days of
rain this trip.  Although travel across New York and New Jersey was
miserable with the double whammy of dry water sources and heat in the high
90's, I still had a great trip.

There are some photos posted at http://photos.yahoo.com/at_98 if you would
like some insight into my hike this year.

After wintering in Johnson City, Tennessee,  I hope to be northbound on the
PCT in early May.

I will be on the list for a few weeks to catch up with a people.

Does anyone have an updated email for Tim Hart (Camel'AT98,
Starman'PCT2000)?  (Tim are you out there?)

Cheers,
Terry Norton
Ultralite - GAME'98
Cheers! - MEGA'01