[at-l] word of the day

Gee, is Felix still hanging out, or is he on his way to NJ?
I was listening to the radio last night... I think I hit the "Word of the
Day" piece. It started with Alexander the Great, and then went to Alexander
the First, who founded Yugoslavia. He also coined the name Yugoslavia,
which means "The Land of the Southern Slavs". So if I'm interepting this
right, Yugo must be south. And if you are driving one of those beloved
Yugos you are definitely going south <vbg>. BTW Felix, we know you're
directionally challenged - NJ is EAST from Indiana <lol>

skeeter