[at-l] Utah Thanksgiving photos posted

Thanks for posting this, Mags. I laughed at your comment about sand as condiment. It really does get everywhere.
Last spring in the Grand Canyon I asked Tom to pass me my measuring cup so I could add another cup of sand to my
sleeping bag... ;-> (Another guy with the group had a mantra: I am one with the sand, I am one with the sand...)

Give Me Chocolate