[at-l] More Boring Talk (Weakhearted-Delete)

>=A0 No. That list died because the fraud running it couldn't convince enoug=
> weakheaded donors that he, and his sham 'Center', should get all and any
> credit for trying to 'save' the AT.  <snip>
> Old
=A0 =A0 "Heh. And so we reach the AT version of Godwin's Law*. That should a=
bout
do it for this thread...*Godwin's Law is a means of determining when a threa=
d=20
has gone on too long, and is devolving into meaningless flaming."
One person's meaningless flame is another person's straight talk, Ron :O)
...'sides, at least three RR trolls floated by without a nibble,=20
so I think Old earned a Godwin exemption on this one!
TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---