Felixeses Trip was Re: [at-l] So is 53 pounds "Lightweight"???

--- Felix <AThiker@smithville.net> wrote:
> ...I hope my pack only weighs 53 lbs. Hell, that's what it
> weighs in summer. I carry a cd player (and, usually cds), a
cell fone (now, anyway)

### you can tuckerize that with one of the gnu dohickies
("dohicky" is Redneck technology) that combines digital
reception functions, and so get phone access AND music access in
the same high-priced-to-too-early-adopters item! Merry
Christmas! And keep that economy moving!

> One of the other girls decides it is time to
> practice her culinary school assignments...her major being
> Nudular Chefery (naked cookin')...
### Fee! I know this is only a fantasy for you (although I
actually experienced this once in college, when a storm blew out
the power to the dormitory, right in the middle of the annual
pajama party... All night long I kept saying "I never would have
believed this could happen to me...), but Feelix, whatever you
do:
DON'T LET HER FRY ANYTHING.

Thanks, dude.
Sloetoe