[at-l] ALDHA Registration

Freighty,
Solar Bear told the ALDHA Board yesterday that he is freezing the list in
10 days.  I believe he said 12-05-01 in letter to make sure folks got dues
in before deadline.  Your registration form is mailed to treasurer in NH,
where your dues are deposited & then mailed to membership secretary in FL.
Happy Holidays
John O