[at-l] A.N.W.R. VOTE

Warning! Unexpected rant...

>     *** The area is one of the last remaining pure wilderness' and
> is that
> way because of its location. Don't listen to critics using
> broad-brush
> descriptions of it being a wasteland. There are healthy critical
> populations
> of untouched wildlife. It makes sense that it is this way because
> man did not
> find it easy to access. It should stay that way too.

I agree! Do we humans have to put our finger into EVERYTHING? Is no place
sacred?

Nature, (and the universe), is NOT human-centered.  And that scares the crap
out of us.  Do we have to poison, exterminate, bulldoze and blast ALL of
Nature into submission to soothe our underlying uneasiness and awareness of
this unsettling fact? What, exactly, underlies our greed? How much is
enough? WHATS SO BAD ABOUT DOING WITH LESS?

And speaking of energy...

Unlimited energy? Now THERE'S a scary concept... Hmmm, what mountains could
we level with THAT...

    Jan Leitschuh Sporthorses Ltd.

http://www.mindspring.com/~janl2

E-mail:  mailto:janl2@mindspring.com