Fwd: [at-l] A.N.W.R. VOTE - conservation issue - not trail

Ron Martino wrote:

>By the way - Rami, many thanks for posting your alert. It encouraged me to
>research the issue more deeply than I had done up to now, and
>convinced me just how absurd the planned drilling is. Perhaps some
>others will also take a look, and decide the same.

Ron -
In that case, maybe it did do some good - although I still object to the
tone of Rami's original post/press release.  Incitement to emotional
stampede never sits well with me.

At this point in time - and contrary to Baltimore Jack's misquotes - I also
consider drilling to be both unnecessary and undesirable.  But the fact
still remains that sometime in the future it will be drilled.  That's not a
guess or an opinion, just a statement of fact that neither of us has to like
or agree with.

On a general note - to the list as a whole - some of you need to get of your
tails and get out and hike.  You spent too much time in front of a computer
this last weekend.  I know you did cause I still haven't cought up on the
mail - and I probably won't bother now - too much nonsense.

Have a good day anyway -
Jim