[at-l] More Boring Talk (Weakhearted-Delete)

>  No. That list died because the fraud running it couldn't convince enough
> weakheaded donors that he, and his sham 'Center', should get all and any
> credit for trying to 'save' the AT.

	<snip>

> Old
> oidmaster@aol.com

	Heh. And so we reach the AT version of Godwin's Law*. That should about
do it for this thread...

	Ron

---

	* Godwin's Law is a means of determining when a thread has gone on too
long, and is devolving into meaningless flaming.

	For a clearer (if lengthier) explanation, see

		http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/legends/godwin/
--

yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com