[at-l] ANWR oil use

Magaroni wrote:

"Just a question, (and one I do not know), how much of
the ANWR oil will actually be going to domestic energy
needs, and not being sold for foreign energy needs?"

Estimates of the amount of oil in the ground show that
it is enough to meet the needs of the USA for about 6
months.

Speculation among industry analysts has been that the
ANWR oil would be more valuble to the USA sold
overseas to Japan, as much of our own oil (and wood)
is dispensed of in such a manner.

Sources include the websites I posted earlier, the New
York Times and the Sierra Club magazine.