[at-l] Re: cleaning hydration bladder

I saved the card that came with my Dromlite just so I'd know.
It sez:
Before and after each use, wash thoroughly in warm, soapy water and rinse.
To sanitize DomLite Bag, remove cap and submerge bag for 15 minutes in a
solution of household bleach (2 tsp. bleach per gallon of lukewarm water).
Rinse well and dry bag thoroughly (cap off) before storing.  Do not boil the
Bag.
To remove tase and odors:
Soak the bag overnight in five tablespoons of white vinegar per quart of
water.

Chuck Kichline
chuckk@doubt.com
http://www.kichline.com/chuck