[at-l] A.N.W.R. VOTE - conservation issue - not trail related

On Saturday, December 01, 2001 12:46 PM, TJ Fort wrote:
	Do we have a right to tell Russia what to do?
	OPEC?  Alaska is not a sovereign country, but,
	they are the experts of their land.
	Spoken like the true states rights southerner I am.

Not trying to be obtuse or intentionally prolong the horse beating, but
it is our right to be involved in the debate.  It's federal land.  The N
is for National.

TJ also wrote:
	Why isn't alternatives (fuel sources) such as this taken
seriously??

The Military-Industrial Complex is in league with the Roswell Aliens to
suppress free thought so that Big Foot and the two headed bat-boy born
to the bearded lady can take over all of the country's amusement parks.
~or~
It's not profitable enough and there isn't enough public demand to
change the way things are now.

-r