[at-l] Murders...just a question

In a message dated 11/30/2001 10:18:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mfuller@somtel.com writes:

> Well isn't that special...
>
> Who's trolling now?

You know, maybe I'm new to this hiking thing, and this trolling thing, but I
saw the movie "Cat's Eye" (damn, is that the right name?? oh well) and I
recall a troll trying to steal the breath of a little girl, but I don't
recall it having anything to do with hiking or shooting or anything else.  I
thought trolling was when you drive your boat slowly with your fishin' line
in the water and try to catch... well... I don't know what them trollers try
to catch.  Just 'cause I live on the water doesn't mean I fish, or own a
boat, or steal children's breath.  Anywho...   What is the subject anyway? Oh
yeah! "Murders...just a question."  Regarding the original subject, I don't
have anything to say about this senseless, stupid act probably committed by
some jerk (male or female) for the stupidest of reasons.  It is a shame.
Obviously we all know the trail is subject to the same crimes as any other
place in this world.  I don't carry a gun walking around town at night and I
won't carry a gun walking a trail either.  Someone else might.  It's my
prerogative, and theirs.

-Teresa

multipart/alternative
  text/html