Re[2]: [at-l] C U

"...If something unexpected happens, I reckon she won't have to say who was
right."

Hmmm. Well, I suppose there is an outside chance that I might slip on the ice,
fail to self arrest and slide off the mountainside, heart valve, leaking but
functioning, until I hit that rock. From time to time (once or twice some
winters) people in these hills even get caught in storms and freeze.

 But upon reflection, Teresa, you are right. From long experience, I've found
 that those kind of things only happen to other people.

 Weary