[at-l] Murders...just a question

In a message dated 11/29/2001 10:35:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
AThiker@smithville.net writes:

> Does anyone know any 'facts' about trail-related
> deaths/murders by the numbers?  I mean, how many people a
> year die on the AT? How many are murdered? How many are men?

Felix

A few years back someone asked this list for information about murders on the
AT. He was doing a college paper on the subject. I believe he was attending a
Midwestern school. I don't know if he ever finished the paper or if anyone on
the list remembers contributing information. I just remember the request and
that their were a few responses. I would find the report interesting if he
actually finished it.

The Old RidgeRunner

multipart/alternative
  text/html