[at-l] Sleeping bag liner (was: gluten and misc)

skeeter wrote:
> ...Design Salt silk mummy liners for $36. They're usually $50 plus...
> I just found myself a present....

	OK, I'm finally asking this question that has been on my mind ever
since I first heard about sleeping bag liners.  I have a bag made with a
top-only liner that snaps onto the inside of the bag at 7 or 8 points, to
hold it in place.  How do other liners work with just-any-old-bag so that
they stay in place inside them????  I just envision the liner getting
twisted around me and/or pushed down to the foot of the bag.
	Also...Getting in and out of a sleeping bag is problem enough
for me...how does this work with a full liner...do the liners open all the
way to the foot?  Maybe this doesn't seem like a problem to young,
flexible folk, but with older, stiffer, arthritic people like me, it's a
different story.
	So enlighten me.  I sleep on my side, and the top-only liner lets
my back get cold.  I'd prefer a full liner if it will work for me. Thanks
in advance.
	--eArThworm