[at-l] Hikin' toenails

I have a high-arch, low-volume foot that is wider across the toes and narrow
through the heel. The solution for me is loose through the toes (to avoid
pinching and blisters) and tighter up top (to avoid jamming the toes on the
downhills).

Every foot-boot combination is different. You have to know to experiment when
you get out there.
Chocolate