[at-l] PICS.DOC.scr - Win32.Badtrans.29020 worm

I bought Norton Anti-virus 2001 a couple of months ago.  It runs fine on my
wife's PC (Win 98) but mine will not boot in anything but 'safe mode' with
it installed (Win 98 SE) so I'm currently running with no virus
protection.  I got one copy of the worm but I don't use IE or Outlook so it
was no problem to me.  I just deleted the message.

sAunTerer