[at-l] C U

Hey gang I am out of here.  Winter will be coming soon and my
hiking will soon terminate for the year.  I am leaving the list so that
I can concentrate on my other activities.  I am working on two
different conservation projects, and am part of a team taking care of
an AT Shelter.  I am also working with a large number of children
for an Odyssey of the Mind competition.  Finally I failed my last
physical ( and I studied hard for it) and it appears that I will be
having minor surgery sometime in January.  I expect to be back in
full force next spring.  And now the oath

I promise to post trip reports (didn't post any this year), not to
participate in any flame wars (tough for a hot tempered person like
me) and not to post any inappropriate material to the list.  I will
also use my delete key often and not post anything until I have
counted to a hundred billion trillion.

Play nice as I will occasionally check up on you all.  Jim Owens let
me know if you are hiking in the area this coming spring as I would
like to join you on a hike.

Peace and Love

Grey Owl

PS Let me be the first to wish y'all a happy WInter Solstice