[at-l] Missing? Hiker

This notice has been send around the New England area, and it seems
his likely position is now south of here.  So keep your eyes peeled.
Last know contact w/ family was on Nov 5th near Manchester VT.

Cosmo

 From DEM Region 5 Trails Coordinator:

FYI

As of yesterday morning, Richard Hughes has not yet made contact with
his family. He may be using the trail name "steam fitter". The family
would like him to call home to verify his well being and if anyone
knows of his location to let them know. I checked the registers at
Bear Rock Falls, Glen Brook and Hemlocks shelter yesterday but did
not find an entry that fit his description. I left notes in each to
contact family. Most likely, Richard is well into CT.

The family contact is Joyce and Phil Weinmann at (860)526-2097