[at-l] North Country Trail Day Hikes

My apologies if you have seen this before but I learned that some people got a message that didn't
include a link to the photos.

On November 10 and 11 I did some day hiking of the North Country Trail (NCT) between 8 Mile and 16
Mile roads (think that's right) out near White Cloud, MI. I'll put a full trip journal up shortly
once I get some more stuff straightened out. Right now you can view the qucik & dirty photo album at
least. The link is:

    <http://homepage.mac.com/kennethknight/PhotoAlbum1.html>

Have fun.

  ** Ken **