[at-l] trangia stoves

I believe it may be because the city of Trangsviken
Sweden just had their first Subway open up, and
they're buying up all the stoves to thaw out those
tuna subs....
It's up to you Felix: get over there and show them how
we heat up those Subway buns.
If you decide not to go, try:
http://www.msrcorp.com/prod/prod_trangia.htm

ATRerunner

--- Felix McGillicuddy <atfelix@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a reason I can't find Trangia stoves
> anywhere? Do they still make 'em? Has the
> tincanstoveman put 'em outta business???

=====
ATRerunner