[at-l] Murder in the White Mountains.

I used to be on a SAR team once. Only it doesn't mean what you would think
it normally means...

In the traditional sense SAR stands for Search And Rescue. On the team I
worked with, it meant Search And Recovery, and we weren't looking for people
or bodies, we were looking for pieces of them. We could find a fingernail in
a football field, but it took dozens of people working a methodical search
pattern to do it.

In places like the White Mountains it would take thousands of people to
search that thoroughly, and finding a body there would be just about that
difficult, more so in the winter.

Lee I Joe