[at-l] Fwd: Weekend Aurora Warning: Nov. 23, 2001

Just to alert those of you with clear weather this weekend that there
may be another show. I doubt Atlanta will see anything as we are
currently experiencing a rather rare celestial event involving the
collision of small spheriods of liquid dihydrogen oxide impacting on
the terrain. We haven't seen such a phenomena in over a month.

Bill...