[at-l] Asheville

What I like about NC is the small towns. Back in medical school, one little
quip was that there were more anatomical landmarks on the head and neck
than small towns in NC. Virginia has its small colleges, Georgia has its
boiled peanuts and South Carolina has its woe begotten Tiger fans.

While NC is peppered with people, at least there are a lot of Mayberry's
and not that many Charlotte's.

OrangeBug
<dreaming of tomorrow's turkey and dressing and napping>